When you are required to prove who you are but you are not physically in the same location of the person or body that needs the proof, it can be a challenge. If you require identification verification, or ID verification, we can help.
Types of Professional Standard Licensing Exams That Require ID Verification
We are able to help with a variety of professional standard licensing exam identification verification. These include licensing exams for provincial, state and foreign:
• medical doctor licensing exams;
• lawyer, paralegal and notary licensing exams;
• accountant licensing exams;
• engineering licensing exams;
• dentist and dental hygienist licensing exams;
• pharmacist licensing exams; and
• pilot and driver exams.
What You Need to Verify Your Identification
When you come in to verify your ID, you will need to bring a few things. We will be unable to verify your identification without original:
• Form of verification required by the relevant professional standards body;
• One piece of valid government issued photo identification (such as driver’s licence, passport, permanent resident card, etc.); and
• A second piece of valid identification with either a photo or signature (such as a social insurance card, bank issued credit card).
Certified True Copy of Identification
If required, we are able to provide a certified true copy of your identification. This involves us making a copy of the ID used in the identification verification process, stamping the copy with a declaration, signing and sealing the copy appropriately. Not all professional standards licensing organisations require a true copy but we are able to produce it as required.